"It's a dangerous business, going out your door. You step onto the road, and if you don't keep your feet, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to."

Wednesday, 3 November 2010

Must swear off from swearing. Bad habit.

So, I'm a swearer. You know, one of those people who feel they need to swear to get the point across. Usually there will be either a s*** or f**k in a sentence. Okay, no, I'm not THAT bad, but you get my point. I swear. Now this is a habit I am determined to break. 

4. Don't swear for a month

I've been trying this one for the past week or so lasting about a day before I crack... Personally, I would call all these outbreaks 
completely worthy of a curse or two; waking up half an hour late, the loss of Lucy's 4 day old ipod (Podman, may he rest in peace), and nearly getting run over by a car but, during these tough times I need to remember to whip out the "shiver me timbers" and "holy moley" and other such appropriate phrases.

I feel a change in the winds, a moving in the tides, the stars are in my favour or what ever you would like to call it and I have reached the 3 day mark without a swear word in site. Snaps for Casey.






No comments:

Post a Comment