"It's a dangerous business, going out your door. You step onto the road, and if you don't keep your feet, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to."

Wednesday, 17 November 2010

My Idol. My Love. My Life.

I currently have a small pit in my stomach. Not from all the homework I have due tomorrow... Haha that was a joke. The amount of homework I have done this year is extremely limited and by limited I mean I have done zero. Zip. Nada. Rein.

Something much more menacing. Another week until Harry Potter comes out. FML. Currently Facebook, yes I confess I am addicted, is covered in all those smug New Zealanders so proud of themselves for seeing the 12:02 showing. I, the Harry Potter obsessed freak and not afraid to show it, sit here nearing tears.

You may be thinking "it is only a week, chill for a second..." but a week is a long time. So long in fact that I could run (if I was the world record holder and never had to sleep, eat or go to the bathroom...) approximately 75 marathons end on end. Then again I could just be watching it over and over again.

Well let us look on the bright side of life. At least I can watch it in English. I won't have to suffer with those awful french voices and change of names. Poudlard for goodness sake! Who in heaven's name would change a quality name like Hogwarts to something like Poudlard?! I often question the French. 

Anyway, I am off to mourn and shall leave you with this,


No comments:

Post a Comment